Bourne to Garden are passionate and creative offering landscape solutions that are innovative and design led.
Understanding the practicalities of implementing and maintaining landscapes for the future.
Enhance biodiversity whilst also contributing to improving the health and well-being of people that experience our landscapes.
Working closely with both large multi-disciplinary consultancy teams and with our own Arborist, Ecologist and
Construction teams we pride ourselves on delivering high quality landscape schemes that exceed client expectations.
We provide full Landscape Architecture services, which include:
- Site analysis and Landscape Appraisals
- Feasibility Planning
- Conceptual Design/visuals
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Detailed Landscape Design or simple sketch
- Project Management
- Landscape Management & Maintenance Plans
- Design & Building
We offer a full garden landscaping service with a real emphasis on quality. When it comes to construction we like to think our values are as timeless as the gardens we create, meaning you can always be sure of wellconsidered, intelligently refined and perfectly executed build.
From the construction of a new hardwood deck to the creation of a bespoke drystone wall, our team of Landscape Gardeners, offer a wealth of experience and above all an exceptional level of service to all our clients. We understand the importance of friendly and approachable staff, and are always proud to introduce our team; It’s imperative to us that you feel comfortable with our team working in your garden even if you’re not at home when they visit.
This work consists of but is not limited to:
Commercial and domestic work
- Terrace & Patio :: a quiet corner to wind down after a busy day?
- Water & Light :: enhance your garden space.
- Fencing :: considered finishing touches for your garden.
- Driveways :: beautifully constructed for each property.
- Walls :: built by our talented in-house team.
- Planting :: from a scented border to an architectural scheme.
- Garden Structures :: a hidden corner to hide the tools?